11 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOUR CAR IS REPAIRED:
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve it's value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Difference in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiation your claim with the insurance company.
- Most insurance policies include car rental allowance. Wherley Motors offers competitive rental services and can direct bill the insurance company, for your convenience.
- Many insurance companies will pay to have your windshield repaired before it runs. We offer both windshield and replacement services.
As our customer, we welcome you. You will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry. We are:
- working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fix today's complex vehicles;
- keeping our technicians up-to-date through ongoing training;
- striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work;
- dedicated to improving the collision repair industry.
As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship.
Yo may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair process... this page was designed with those questions in mind.
If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can. For us, satisfying our customers is the most important goal we have.